From the moment you have registered with Cleverbase, you can securely put e-signatures on documents using the Authenticate app on your smartphone and your personal pin code. These qualified e-signatures have the same legal force as pen-and-paper signatures.
When can you use e-signatures?
E-signing is possible in 2 types of situations.
- A company asks you to e-sign a document and gives you access to e-signing software and the document on your computer. For example, a real estate agent presents you an electronic purchase contract in a personal web environment.
- You want to e-sign a document on behalf of your company, e.g., a government tender. In such a case, you choose the e-signing software yourself. Cleverbase cooperates with development partners that supply e-signing software. Please contact Remco van Wijk to discuss the options.
How to e-sign with Cleverbase
The e-signing software connects with the Authenticate app on your smartphone. This is how it works:
- You read the document to be signed in the software on your computer.
- You click a button to start the signing procedure. Your computer screen shows a QR code.
- You open the Authenticate app on your phone and scan the QR code.
- You receive a push message in the app for checking, and confirm using your pin code.
- The signature is now legal. You can check the document for it on your computer and save the document for your own administration.
Read the FAQ.