Do you get excited about working on cutting edge technology in an ambitious team?
Cleverbase is making taking care of your formal affairs online easier. This includes communication with companies and government institutions, and the digital signing of documents. This new Cleverbase concept makes operating online on the highest security level possible. We are a startup but ISO and ETSI certified and we are a Qualified Trust Service Provider within the public key infrastructure from the Dutch government. Are you enthusiastic about new and innovative technology, then Cleverbase is your ideal employer. As a DevOps Engineer you are indispensable.
Are you that proactive DevOps Engineer that helps us making a step forward?
Cleverbase is at the frontier of developing technical solutions for user-friendly, secure information exchange. An essential aspect here is compliance with European legal standards. These standards challenge us to always stay focused on processes and procedures in areas such as security, data integrity, code quality and auditability, without losing sight of the customers needs. We are proud of what we have set up so far and we celebrate our successes. However, we are still in full development and we certainly do not have all the answers to complex issues yet. We hope that you will help us with that! Our new DevOps Engineer is therefore someone who, just like us, always goes for the best of the best. As a knowledge expert you are closely involved in the development. As a knowledge expert you will be involved in developing our vision and you will have a lot of autonomy to make your own choices about the direction our development is taking.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who takes a leading role in further developing, monitoring and scaling the infrastructure of our products. You react swiftly and adequately in the event of product failure and you do everything in your power to prevent such failures. Your work at Cleverbase is going to be challenging, exciting and contributing to your professional and personal growth.
In this you excel:
- You are smart, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You like to share your knowledge with the team or the wider community.
- You have 4+ years of experience in system administration in Linux/Unix (CentOS, Debian), networking (DNS, TCP/IP).
- You have experience in cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- You have programming/scripting experience (Bash/Python/Perl).
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You are available on-call if necessary.
- You write clear documentation for everything you develop (bonus points if you have experience with BPMN and Signavio).
- You have experience with agile principles, such as scrum.
- You have an eye for security, performance and resiliency in everything you develop.
These qualities can really make the difference:
- Experience with robust container platforms (Kubernetes/Docker Swarm/Mesos).
- Experience with monitoring and scaling issues for larger groups of users.
- Experience with managing databases (MongoDB, SQL).
- Experience with server management software, such as Ansible.
- Experience in a work environment where compliance is important.
What kind of team are we?
We are a young and fast-growing company with a diverse team and a lot of ambition. Our in-house development team currently consists of eight people. However, we have the ambition to grow quickly. Cleverbase is a close-knit, small organization where compliance, business and development work closely together. No day is the same at Cleverbase and that makes your job incredibly interesting and dynamic.
What we offer besides a challenging and responsible job
- A good salary that fits your experience and responsibility (32-40 hours per week).
- Working at a well-funded startup which is working together with large parties.
- Travel expenses and a non-contributory pension.
- Annual leave allowance of 26 days (based on a full-time job).
- A dynamic organization where talent, passion, enthusiasm, taking initiative and commitment are rewarded.
- Challenge and the possibility to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Collaborate with intelligent and ambitious colleagues with various backgrounds.
- Working on a Mac or Linux laptop.
- In the first instance, we offer you a one-year contract, with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Healthy lunches and fruit available every day.
- Regular fun drinks and events with colleagues.
Cleverbase has ambitious plans and is developing constantly. At Cleverbase, it goes without saying that we give you all the room for knowledge development, also on the job. That naturally creates new opportunities!
Does this vacancy and our company appeal to you? Send your resume before July 24th 2020 to our recruiter Beatrix ten Bosch via email@example.com citing ‘DevOps Engineer’.
Do you not fully recognize yourself in the profile, but do you think you can add value to our ambitions? Then also contact Beatrix via 06 1429 1425 or the e-mail address mentioned above.
Do you know someone who fits this profile perfectly? Please forward this vacancy.