Junior Business Development Analyst
Are you a master student in the final stages of your studies and can’t wait to put theory into practice? This might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Junior Business Development Analyst at Cleverbase
As a Junior Business Development Analyst at Cleverbase, you will become one of the pillars for the commercial team to lean on when deciding which of the many growth opportunities to go after and how. Cleverbase is a scale up in a fast-growing and expanding market; the online identity sector, with many (business) opportunities to analyse.
You will be researching and analysing our target markets and target audiences and are able to present your findings and recommendations in a compelling narrative to the leads of the commercial team. Your work will include forming our commercial strategy and plans to enter new markets. As a master student, you have the great opportunity to experience first hand what it is like to work in a fast-paced environment at a digital identity scale-up. We appreciate initiative and creative thinking and would like to hear your input as well. If you prove your mettle, you are more than welcome to stay after graduation and join us as Business Development or Sales Rep.
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Responsibilities for our Junior Business Development Analyst
- Build a pipeline of leads by identifying key players and researching accounts in our target markets
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in Digital Identity and the fast-pace environment
- Support Marketing to develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media and any other content strategies that work!
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights into their situations and needs
- Craft compelling presentations
- Maintain and improve our financial forecasting model
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators to track effectiveness of our commercial efforts
What we ask
- Master student graduating or graduated in a technical field with affinity for business administration
- Available for 2 or more days per week, during 6 months
- English language proficiency, basic command of Dutch language preferred
- Self-motivated, driven, and above all eager to learn
- Passion for sales and technology – with the ambition to kickstart your career at a top-notch scale-up
- Ability to listen and receive training/feedback with a positive attitude
- Clear, concise and an effective communicator
- (Financial) modelling and presentation building skills
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Junior Business Development Analyst?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before October 29th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!