Junior Business Development Analyst
Are you a master student in the final stages of your studies and can’t wait to put theory into practice? This might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Junior Business Development Analyst at Cleverbase
As a Junior Business Development Analyst at Cleverbase, you will become one of the pillars for the commercial team to lean on when deciding which of the many growth opportunities to go after and how. Cleverbase is a scale up in a fast-growing and expanding market; the online identity sector, with many (business) opportunities to analyse.
You will be researching and analysing our target markets and target audiences and are able to present your findings and recommendations in a compelling narrative to the leads of the commercial team. Your work will include forming our commercial strategy and plans to enter new markets. As a master student, you have the great opportunity to experience first hand what it is like to work in a fast-paced environment at a digital identity scale-up. We appreciate initiative and creative thinking and would like to hear your input as well. If you prove your mettle, you are more than welcome to stay after graduation and join us as Business Development or Sales Rep.
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Responsibilities for our Junior Business Development Analyst
- Build a pipeline of leads by identifying key players and researching accounts in our target markets
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in Digital Identity and the fast-pace environment
- Support Marketing to develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media and any other content strategies that work!
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights into their situations and needs
- Craft compelling presentations
- Maintain and improve our financial forecasting model
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators to track effectiveness of our commercial efforts
Who are you?
- Master student graduating or graduated in a technical field with affinity for business administration
- Available for 2 or more days per week, during 6 months
- English language proficiency, basic command of Dutch language preferred
- Self-motivated, driven, and above all eager to learn
- Passion for sales and technology – with the ambition to kickstart your career at a top-notch scale-up
- Ability to listen and receive training/feedback with a positive attitude
- Clear, concise and an effective communicator
- (Financial) modelling and presentation building skills
What do we offer you?
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Junior Business Development Analyst?
Send your CV and motivation letter before November 18th 2022 to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com