Junior Risk & Compliance Officer
Are you looking for an interesting position as Junior Risk & Compliance Officer? Where you can make a difference and can contribute to a safer digital world? Then you’ll find the space and challenge at Cleverbase to develop your skills and experience!
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Junior Risk & Compliance Officer at Cleverbase
Compliance is crucial in our line of work. We are at the forefront of designing technical solutions for qualified information exchange. An important aspect is complying to European legislation. These norms challenge us to always stay sharp and keep in mind the processes and procedures in areas such as security, data integrity, code quality and auditability without compromising our customers’ needs. You are going to play an important role in conducting, implementing and maintaining these processes. As a team, we work hard on quality management and are proud of what we have established so far.
Who are you?
- You are precise, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You have a bachelors or masters degree and want to start your career in the risk and compliance area. Whether you have a legal or technical background, affinity with information security, technique and law and legislation is most important to us.
- You want to contribute to a safer digital world.
- You’re a self-starter and can bring order and stability to a dynamic environment.
- Your English is excellent.
A screening is part of the application procedure. Before you can start in your position, you need to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
Are you our new Junior Risk & Compliance Officer?
Send your CV and motivation letter before April 30th to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com