Linux Datacenter Engineer
You are excited to make a difference. You’re a Linux or Datacenter Engineer on a mission to contribute to a better, safer digital society.
- Looking for an interesting job at an ambitious tech scale-up?
- Want to work at a place where the team works hard to make a dream come true?
- Interested in innovation and cybersecurity?
If so, this is the job for you!
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Linux Datacenter Engineer at Cleverbase
To make our dream come true, we are looking for a committed Datacenter Engineer with strong Linux experience. As a Datacenter Engineer focusing on our DC and HA Linux systems, you will collaborate with others to optimize our datacenter services. You understand working with virtual and physical infrastructure and HA Linux systems. At Cleverbase, you approach incidents in a structured matter and contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture. You automate procedures as responsibly as possible. Besides that, you’re a self-starter and deal with challenges in a positive and progressive way.
What we ask
Experience in some of the following:
- Working with mission critical solutions;
- Working in a secure environment;
- Deployment and maintenance of Linux-based solutions;
- Deployment and maintenance of virtual and physical solutions;
- Designing and implementing Data Center hosted solutions;
- Ansible or Terraform;
- Automation with Python;
- RHEL Linux;
- Linux Security patching and maintenance;
- Linux Hardening;
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Monitoring, logging and alerting (Graylog, Graphana, Pagerduty)
Bonus points for familiarity for any of the following
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Juniper and Fortinet Networking
- Clustering and Highly Available Systems
- Software Defined Storage (ex Gluster or Ceph)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Trusted Execution Environments
- Certificate Authority (ex Dogtag or EJBCA)
- Amazon AWS
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Linux Datacenter Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at email@example.com or call +316 1429 1425 before October 29th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!