Linux Datacenter Engineer
You are excited to make a difference. You’re a Linux or Datacenter Engineer on a mission to contribute to a better, safer digital society.
- Looking for an interesting job at an ambitious tech scale-up?
- Want to work at a place where the team works hard to make a dream come true?
- Interested in innovation and cybersecurity?
If so, this is the job for you!
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Linux Datacenter Engineer at Cleverbase
To make our dream come true, we are looking for a committed Datacenter Engineer with strong Linux experience. As a Datacenter Engineer focusing on our DC and HA Linux systems, you will collaborate with others to optimize our datacenter services. You understand working with virtual and physical infrastructure and HA Linux systems. At Cleverbase, you approach incidents in a structured matter and contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture. You automate procedures as responsibly as possible. Besides that, you’re a self-starter and deal with challenges in a positive and progressive way.
Who are you?
Experience in some of the following:
- Working with mission critical solutions;
- Working in a secure environment;
- Deployment and maintenance of Linux-based solutions;
- Deployment and maintenance of virtual and physical solutions;
- Designing and implementing Data Center hosted solutions;
- Ansible or Terraform;
- Automation with Python;
- RHEL Linux;
- Linux Security patching and maintenance;
- Linux Hardening;
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Monitoring, logging and alerting (Graylog, Graphana, Pagerduty)
A screening is part of the application procedure. Before you can start in your position, you need to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- A laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOs or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
We currently all work from home. It is possible to work at the office when consulted beforehand.
Are you our new Linux Datacenter Engineer?
Send your CV and motivation letter before April 30th 2023 to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org