Medior Business Analyst ID Registration
Analysing and solving problems: that’s your power as a Business Analyst. With your creativity and independence, it doesn’t take long for you to find a fitting answer to a complex issue. You’re ready for the next step in your career as a Business Analyst and you want to take that step at an organisation with a mission to better the digital society.
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Your team at Cleverbase
With your team, you work on improving our services. As a Business Analyst, you contribute to analysing and designing solutions. For this position, we are looking for an Analyst for the ID team. You’ll be joining a team of 10 people with analysts, developers and a Product Owner. In the ID process, a customer remotely registers with Vidua. Their identity is thoroughly checked. After this one-time registration, the customer can do online business on the highest level of trust. To maintain this high level of trust, we handle the registration process very cautiously. At the same time, customers expect a flawless user-experience. Your challenge is to balance both user-friendliness and certainty to comply with regulations.
Responsibilities Business Analyst ID
You work on all aspects of the ID product; the user process, the app and the backend. You make sure the product always complies with trust and legal regulations. As a Business Analyst, you easily switch from the technical, business and compliance sides of the business. The following tasks and responsibilities are part of your position:
- Independently deliver the right and complete service designs in use cases, process diagrams, data models or other forms within the Vidua service management framework.
- Parallel to the technical development, give shape to the business processes in which the technique needs to fit.
- Make the development activities result in useful input for the software developers.
- Take away any questions and offer support to developers during the development process by sharing practical knowledge and skills.
Who are you?
- 2-5 year work experience;
- Experience with analysis and design within the IT sector;
- You have good technical writing skills and deliver consistent results;
- University degree with a technical orientation, such as (but not limited to):
- Technical Public Administration
- Technical Business
- Information science
- Service Design
- Industrial Design
- Systems Science
- Proactive attitude and independency
- Solution-oriented and creative
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
We currently all work from home. It is possible to work at the office when consulted beforehand.
Are you our new Business Analyst?
Send your CV and motivation letter before November 18th 2022 to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com