Medior Business Analyst ID Registration
Analysing and solving problems: that’s your power as a Business Analyst. With your creativity and independence, it doesn’t take long for you to find a fitting answer to a complex issue. You’re ready for the next step in your career as a Business Analyst and you want to take that step at an organisation with a mission to better the digital society.
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Your team at Cleverbase
With your team, you work on improving our services. As a Business Analyst, you contribute to analysing and designing solutions. For this position, we are looking for an Analyst for the ID team. You’ll be joining a team of 10 people with analysts, developers and a Product Owner. In the ID process, a customer remotely registers with Vidua. Their identity is thoroughly checked. After this one-time registration, the customer can do online business on the highest level of trust. To maintain this high level of trust, we handle the registration process very cautiously. At the same time, customers expect a flawless user-experience. Your challenge is to balance both user-friendliness and certainty to comply with regulations.
Responsibilities Business Analyst ID
You work on all aspects of the ID product; the user process, the app and the backend. You make sure the product always complies with trust and legal regulations. As a Business Analyst, you easily switch from the technical, business and compliance sides of the business. The following tasks and responsibilities are part of your position:
- Independently deliver the right and complete service designs in use cases, process diagrams, data models or other forms within the Vidua service management framework.
- Parallel to the technical development, give shape to the business processes in which the technique needs to fit.
- Make the development activities result in useful input for the software developers.
- Take away any questions and offer support to developers during the development process by sharing practical knowledge and skills.
What we ask
- 2-5 year work experience;
- Experience with analysis and design within the IT sector;
- You have good technical writing skills and deliver consistent results;
- University degree with a technical orientation, such as (but not limited to):
- Technical Public Administration
- Technical Business
- Information science
- Service Design
- Industrial Design
- Systems Science
- Proactive attitude and independency
- Solution-oriented and creative
Bonus points for
- Experience with analysis and design for apps, in particular with Android and iOS.
- Experience with working on products with strong (legal) security requirements.
What we offer
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Business Analyst?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before August 6th 2021. We look forward to receiving your application!