(Medior) DevOps engineer
Will your knowledge and experience help us migrate to a standardised container orchestration platform? Do you want to continue development on a platform for continuous delivery the next few years? Are you going to help us make smart decisions? Then, we know that you will feel at home at Cleverbase.
Cleverbase is working on making formal transactions online easier. We have developed a secure solution that can connect civilians, organizations and governments. With our products you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level. Besides secure Cleverbase solutions are of high quality, smart and user friendly. Even though we are still a startup, we are a Trust Service Provider within the public key infrastructure from the Dutch government and are we are ISO 27001 and ETSI certified.
Our Cleverbase team is dynamic, fast-growing and multidisciplinary. For us, flexibility and self-management are paramount. Everyone is able to truly contribute something,based on his or her own expertise and background. We are enterprising, creative thinkers and developers who want to improve the world with the use of the latest technology. The Cleverbase office is in The Hague and within a 2 minutes walk of the Voorburg railway station.
This is what we expect from you
- You have at least several years of experience running in production standard container orchestration technology such as Kubernetes.
- You have working experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering team.
- You are experienced designing and implementing solutions using AWS cloud services.
- You enjoy learning all about the applications you help deploying.
- You have experience using build tools such as NPM and SBT.
- You prefer working with infrastructure-as-code and you automate as much as responsibly possible.
- You approach incidents in a structured way and contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture. For you, on-call availability goes without saying.
These qualities can really make the difference
- You have experience with domain driven design and/or functional programming.
- You have an AWS DevOps Engineer certificate.
What we offer besides a challenging and responsible job
- A dynamic organization where talent, passion, enthusiasm, taking initiative and effort are being rewarded.
- An above average salary (32-40 hour working week)
- 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40 hour working week)
- A non-contributory pension and a travel allowance.
- A laptop of your choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
- Cleverbase is growing fast and we would like you to grow with us. That is why we offer you the time and space you need to bring your own expertise to the next level.
- You work with ambitious and smart colleagues, who want to make a difference.
- Healthy lunches and fruit available every day.
- Regular fun drinks and events with colleagues
Do you want to make a difference?
Send your resume before January 6th 2020 to our recruiter Beatrix ten Bosch via email@example.com, citing the job title in the subject. Do you not fully recognize yourself in the profile, but do you think you can add value to our ambitions?
Contact Beatrix via 070-8209680 or use the e-mail address mentioned above.
Do you want to know more about the content of this position? Don’t hesitate to contact our CTO Sander Dijkhuis via firstname.lastname@example.org.