Product Manager Core Application Platform Services
We deliver an application platform for trust services on which internal and external teams can build their products. The platform also includes systems such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and server signing as well as partnerships with suppliers. The complexity and business distinctiveness of the core services are strategic for our ambitions. The emphasis is on architecture, knowledge management and auditability.
The goal is to finish the API platform, deploy cryptographic systems in a scalable matter and shape a fitting vision. Most services are for internal software teams and partners, but the user-experience of authentication, consent and management services (web and mobile) also continues to evolve.
Core consists of microservices and underlying cryptographic systems, hosted in a hybrid of AWS environments and locations in European data centres.
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Product manager at Cleverbase
As a Product Manager, the product vision and roadmap of your service are the constitution for your work. You create added value for users and chain partners, and optimal user-friendliness without compromising on reliability. You realize both market-driven and customer-driven ambitions, while you adjust management style accordingly.
A Product Manager at Cleverbase is very much up-to-date on:
- The vision of the organization and t he role of their services in this;
- The context of the organization – especially concerning frameworks and legislation;
- The starting point and possibilities to take away friction in a controlled matter and seize opportunities for quality improvement;
- The way Cleverbase wants to achieve operational excellence.
We prefer a headache beforehand rather than a stomach ache afterwards. You too, see the value of good documentation, standardization and development discipline with short turnaround for needed changes. You enjoy working with intelligent and creative professionals and contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture.
- Determine the right product requirements (from a commercial, security, compliance, technical and organizational point of view);
- Setting up a roadmap for further developments that meets stakeholders wishes and Cleverbases vision;
- Making agreements with the team that contribute to the realization, development and delivery of our products;
- Create the product vision on a strategic level, based on all relevant developments in the public and private domain;
- Involve all relevant resources inside and outside the organization for problem solving to create a support base within all levels of the organization for decisions regarding the further development of the product portfolio.
- Act on different levels, perfectly communicate with different disciplines and be the point of contact for contextual questions;
- Ensure optimal availability and continuity of services, products and associated infrastructure.
- Responsibility for optimal product awareness within the organization.
What we ask
Someone who can tell us why you’re capable of bringing us closer to our mission with this role. You can think of the following criteria, but we’re always open for a different view on the needed qualities:
- University thinking and working level, masters in Computer Science, Design or something similar;
- Strong track record as Product Manager with developer-facing products (APIs, micro service platforms);
- Humour and the ability to put things into perspective;
- Self-starting, proactive and assertive;
- Good eye for detail;
- You want to make an impact on a complex, but very relevant, domain;
- Creativity and entrepreneurship, enjoys thinking outside existing frameworks and limitations;
- Interested in collaborating on further development of preconditions for a scale-up;
- You’re good at delegating and creating work procedures, but are also able to create initial service designs yourself when needed;
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication in English.
Bonus points for
- High social involvement and passionate about art/culture and/or sports;
- Experience at a scale-up in a strictly regulated domain;
- Experience with design and management of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography, identity and access management systems;
- Passion for identity management;
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Product Manager run-time platform services?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before October 1st 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!