Product Manager Core Application Platform Services
Do you what it takes to make a scale-up successful? Do you like to lead? Want to make your co-workers’ lives easier? Our organisation is growing quickly. We deliver an application platform for trust services on which internal and external teams can build their products. The platform also includes systems such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and server signing as well as partnerships with suppliers. We are looking for a Product Manager Core Application Platform Services to help further build this platform and optimize it for the stakeholders.
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Product manager at Cleverbase
As a Product Manager, your product vision and roadmap of your service are the constitution of your work. You create value for users and chain partners and optimal user-friendliness while remaining a high level of security. Both market-driven and customer-driven ambitions are realised by you and you change your management style accordingly. You’re up-to-date on the vision of Cleverbase and the role of your services in this. Proper documentation and standardisation are key and you communicate with internal stakeholders what needs to be done to reach the goals for your product.
- Determine the right product requirements (from a commercial, security, compliance, technical and organizational point of view);
- Realising the product vision and taking the necessary steps to reach your goals, together with your team.
- Ensure optimal availability and continuity of services, products and associated infrastructure.
- Responsibility for optimal product awareness within the organization.
Who are you?
- University thinking and working level, masters in Computer Science, Design or something similar;
- Strong track record as Product Manager with developer-facing products (APIs, micro service platforms);
- Good eye for detail;
- Creativity and entrepreneurship, enjoys thinking outside existing frameworks and limitations;
- Interested in collaborating on further development of preconditions for a scale-up;
- You’re good at delegating and creating work procedures, but are also able to create initial service designs yourself when needed;
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication in English.
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
Are you our new Product Manager run-time platform services?
Send your CV and motivation letter before July 8th 2022 to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org