Product Manager Run-time Platform Services
Do you know what it takes to go from scale-up to success? And do you like to be in control? Do you want to make your co-workers’ lives easier? Our organisation is growing quickly. To support our engineer, we have set up a new Runtime Environment as a Service. We therefore are looking for a fulltime Product Manager Run-time Platform Services.
Who are we?
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Our service is built on a complex infrastructure that consists of hardware, networks, operating systems, databases and applications. Our Runtime Environment as a Service (REaaS) makes it possible to efficiently set up a new stable otap environment within our infrastructure. This way, developers and operators can focus on their core tasks.
What will you be doing?
As Product Manager Run-time Platform Services, you’re responsible for further development of our REaaS. You create a product vision and proactively think of new functionalities. You discuss this with REaaS users and the teams Risk & Compliance, Product Management and Engineering. You lead a multidisciplinary REaaS team that realises your product vision. The team currently consists of 10 people, and will grow based on the overall growth of the company. You report to the Head of Platforms (who is part of the Cleverbase management team).
Who are you?
- University level education and 7+ years of relevant working experience.
- You are familiar with the challenges in software engineering and can help migrate to a devops situation.
- You’re creative and entrepreneurial, thinks outside of existing borders and limitations.
- Experience with negotiations between stakeholders and developers.
- Eye for detail.
- Experience with infrastructure as code.
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same and where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
Are you our new Product Manager run-time platform services?
Send your CV and motivation letter before July 8th 2022 to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com