Scrum Master (Entry level/Junior)
We’re growing our platform to meet the demands of our internal and external customers. To manage this rapid growth, we’re looking for a talented Scrum Master to facilitate and coach our Software Development teams. You will be working on the forefront of the digital identity and signature domain making it possible for everyone to identify and authorize in a secure way, secure and with sufficient legal weight to be able to sign a mortgage agreement digitally.
As Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), Cleverbase is licensed to issue PKI certificates within the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. With our products, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level, after a one-time registration. At Cleverbase, we believe in a trustworthy and secure digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where everyone is in control of their own personal data.
Scrum Master at Cleverbase
As a Scrum Master at Cleverbase, you love to take responsibility and provide Agile and Scrum coaching for multiple teams in an international environment. You’re able and eager to learn about different Agile methods to suit the team and to coordinate work and responsibilities between teams. Besides that, you enjoy motivating and coaching software developers and you have a positive attitude.
What we ask
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile software development and Scrum processes.
- Experience in
- assisting the Product Owner to achieve a well-organized backlog;
- facilitating team meetings;
- coaching and assisting software developers.
Bonus points for
- experience with Jira and Confluence from Atlassian.
- experience with software development and delivery.
- knowledge of and experience with Domain Driven Design.
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A work laptop.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
- Healthy lunch, served at the office every day.
Are you our new Scrum Master?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before February 12th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!