Scrum Master (Medior)
As a Scrum Master at Cleverbase, you love taking responsibility and providing Agile and Scrum coaching for multiple teams in an international environment. It is your responsibility to make the teams work effectively and efficiently. You’re able and eager to coach, manage and facilitate your team members from starting developers to experienced Product Owners and you keep learning about different Agile methods to suit the teams and to coordinate work and responsibilities between teams.
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Scrum Master at Cleverbase
Within Cleverbase, we see Scrum Master as a management function; you have the responsibility to make the teams excel and give them the feeling they can give their best. For this position, we expect you to facilitate Scrum rituals for at least two development teams. We believe in servant leadership and guiding our organization to self-organizing teams. Team members can freely talk to you when they need guidance and you can help them become better at delivering a product in small increments to our clients. You like working together with Product Owners to organize and refine their backlog with the team. You are a strong communicator, flexible, willing to learn and you have a welcoming positive attitude.
Who are you?
- You have at least two years of experience as an Agile Scrum master (or something comparable).
- You have Knowledge of Agile software development and Scrum processes.
- You have experience with assisting the Product Owner to achieve a well-organized backlog.
- You have experience and enjoy facilitating team meetings.
- You enjoy coaching and assisting software developers.
- You have a basic understanding of software delivery-pipelines.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication in english. (Bonus points for Dutch).
- You know how to use Jira and Confluence from Atlassian.
- Bonus points for knowledge of and experience with Domain Driven Design.
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
We currently all work from home. It is possible to work at the office when consulted beforehand.
Are you our new Scrum Master?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch before November 18th 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com