(Senior) security engineer
Are you an experienced security engineer? Do you like analyzing and experimenting with systems, paying specific attention to security? Would you like to continue the development of our defense-in-depth strategy? Do you like to keep up to date on current threats and vulnerabilities? Then, we know that you will feel at home at Cleverbase. We offer you the opportunity to achieve your full potential.
Cleverbase is working on making formal transactions online easier. We have developed a secure solution that can connect civilians, organizations and governments. With our products you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level. Besides secure Cleverbase solutions are of high quality, smart and user friendly. Even though we are still a startup, we are a Trust Service Provider within the public key infrastructure from the Dutch government and are we are ISO 27001 and ETSI certified.
Our Cleverbase team is dynamic, fast-growing and multidisciplinary. For us, flexibility and self-management are paramount. Everyone is able to truly contribute something,based on his or her own expertise and background. We are enterprising, creative thinkers and developers who want to improve the world with the use of the latest technology. The Cleverbase office is in The Hague and within a 2 minutes walk of the Voorburg railway station.
This is what we expect from you
- You can develop and implement solutions that make our network and system infrastructure continuously more secure, together with our operations and software engineers.
- You can map out threats and risks and develop and implement solutions for security and privacy issues.
- You can detect and mitigate vulnerabilities and in coordination with our security officer and architects, you can guide risk analyses and penetration tests.
- You can give insight into information about identified threats for reporting purposes and you are able to design plans to for improvement.
- You can set up firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web filters and vulnerability scanners and you can manage these together with our operation engineers.
- You can test IT-infrastructure for example through security audits and you can compile system configurations.
- You can document the security architecture and can explain these to stakeholders, both internal and external (auditors, supervisors).
These qualities can really make the difference
- You are CISSP certified.
- You have experience with the architecture and management of a public key infrastructure.
- You have experience working in and improving on an ISO 27001 information security management system.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge through blog posts, meetups and conferences.
- You have experience with securing applications and software architecture developed in-house.
- You have experience with documenting security architecture using ArchiMate and architecture decision records (ADR).
What we offer besides a challenging and responsible job
- A dynamic organization where talent, passion, enthusiasm, taking initiative and effort are being rewarded.
- An above average salary (32-40 hour working week)
- 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40 hour working week)
- A non-contributory pension and a travel allowance.
- A laptop of your choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
- Cleverbase is growing fast and we would like you to grow with us. That is why we offer you the time and space you need to bring your own expertise to the next level.
- You work with ambitious and smart colleagues, who want to make a difference.
- Healthy lunches and fruit available every day.
- Regular fun drinks and events with colleagues
Do you want to make a difference?
Send your resume before August 21st 2020 to our recruiter Beatrix ten Bosch via firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the job title in the subject. Do you not fully recognize yourself in the profile, but do you think you can add value to our ambitions?
Contact Beatrix via 06 1429 1425 or use the e-mail address mentioned above.
Do you want to know more about the content of this position? Don’t hesitate to contact our CTO Sander Dijkhuis via email@example.com.