Software Delivery Engineer
We’re growing our platform to meet the demands of our internal and external customers. To manage this rapid growth, we’re looking for a talented Software Delivery Engineer to deliver structural solutions that are scalable, automated, standardized and reliable.
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Software Delivery Engineer at Cleverbase
You’ll be an integral part of a self-organizing team, that supports other engineering teams with knowledge and insights into software delivery and will be responsible for the delivery pipeline. Your team ensures necessary controls, policies and auditing are in place and enables other teams to securely bring applications to, and run applications in, production.
Other responsibilities for our Software Delivery Engineer:
- Automating and fine-tuning build and delivery processes and eliminating manual tasks.
- Developing and supporting the monitoring of services, code quality and artifacts.
- Identifying threats to security, reliability or performance and helping to eliminate these risks.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to continuously align team’s objectives with the organization’s.
What we ask
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience with
- setting up and supporting teams with CI/CD pipelines and environments;
- container orchestration platforms;
- Linux systems and one or more of the following languages: Python, Scala, Java, Golang;
- at least one major cloud infrastructure provider;
- configuration management and workflow automation tools;
- Build Automation Tooling;
- the design, maintenance and compliance aspects of infrastructure as code.
Bonus points for
- experience managing distributed messaging through a broker;
- your experience as a software developer to truly understand the needs and challenges of software developers.
- Ansible, JVM, Nginx, Terraform, Prometheus
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Scala, Python
- Postgres, SQL
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague in an office building with coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Software Delivery Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before October 29th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!