Solution Architect ID
Ready for an exciting opportunity as our new Solution Architect ID? Passionate about combining designing a structured solution architecture with hands-on working with engineers for a dependable product called ‘Vidua’? Join us in building an inclusive digital society where individuals control their personal data.
About Cleverbase and Vidua
“Carefree online business”. We are Cleverbase: a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), which fully complies with the highest norms of the Dutch government. Our goal is to eliminate paperwork and to make online transactions as secure as possible. With our product ‘Vidua’, we allow our users to digitally identify at the highest security level and to provide documents with qualified electronic signatures.
At Vidua, you will collaborate with young, intelligent and accommodating individuals, who are ready to help you get started in our fast-growing company. Together we will work on realising ambitious goals and building an inclusive digital society, in which everyone has control over their own personal data.
Solution Architect ID at Cleverbase
As our Solution Architect ID, you act as an expert in the business domain of your team and are able to translate high-level business requirements to technical solutions. Your role is to help teams work autonomously by setting clear boundaries and providing guidance. People gravitate towards you when it comes to technical expertise and you communicate and document all necessary information. Your main role includes:
- Promoting a Domain Driven Design (DDD) way of working and actively seeking out ways to improve this approach.
- Knowing the overall process and architecture framework and how to navigate it, ensuring the applications of the team meets the architectural requirements.
- Actively participating in designing, building, and delivering systems or products, including creating solutions for architecture and delivery pipelines.
- Reporting on non-functional requirements, act as a point of contact and provide a feedback loop to the team.
Who are you?
- At least 10 years of working experience as a Software Engineer.
- The ability to assess if the current technology and techniques used are fit for its purpose.
- Experience in full stack development.
- Past roles as a solution architect, tech lead, or senior team member.
If you do not directly meet these criteria, but have a strong cultural fit and can act as an authority on creating solutions within the team, you can apply to this vacancy as well.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic environment that values and rewards talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative, and involvement.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues who consistently strive to go the extra mile.
- Hybrid work options for greater flexibility.
- Competitive salary, non-contributory pension plan, travel and telephone reimbursement, and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to reach out to Nawid Sahebzadeh, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have valuable contributions to offer our team, even if you don’t fully match the profile, please contact Beatrix ten Bosch via email or call us at 06 1429 1425. Let’s explore how your unique skills can align with our goals.