You want to make a difference. To work hard with an ambitious team. In a dynamic, innovative environment to which you contribute with your proactive and enthusiastic attitude. At a place where you as a Test Engineer and the rest of the team work on an increasingly better and safer digital society.
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Test Engineer at Cleverbase
As a Test Engineer you are responsible for writing and executing tests, so we can continually improve our services. You create test plans in collaboration with the team and execute functional tests and quality tests based on functional and technical specifications. Working on our test automation (web based, app based, backend APIs) will be part of your responsibilities as well as reviewing and contributing to product and design specifications.
What we ask
- A bachelor or master degree in Software or System Engineering or something similar
- A few years of experience as Test Engineer
- Affinity with engineering and Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of automated test tools
- Understanding and speaking English
Bonus points for
- Understanding and speaking Dutch;
- Knowledge of BDD and Gherkin specs;
- Experience with Robot framework or Python;
- Knowledge of deployment tools like Docker and Ansible;
- Knowledge of TLS and PKI
- Knowledge of security matters
- Aspiration or experience as starting test coordinator
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
- 3 mobile phones (but not to call with 🙂 ).
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Test Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before August 6th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!