You want to make a difference. To work hard with an ambitious team. In a dynamic, innovative environment to which you contribute with your proactive and enthusiastic attitude. At a place where you as a Test Engineer and the rest of the team work on an increasingly better and safer digital society.
As Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), Cleverbase is licensed to issue PKI certificates within the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. With our products, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level, after a one-time registration. At Cleverbase, we believe in a trustworthy and secure digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where everyone is in control of their own personal data.
Test Engineer at Cleverbase
As a Test Engineer you are responsible for writing and executing tests, so we can continually improve our services. You create test plans in collaboration with the team and execute functional tests and quality tests based on functional and technical specifications. Working on our test automation (web based, app based, backend APIs) will be part of your responsibilities as well as reviewing and contributing to product and design specifications.
What we ask
- A bachelor or master degree in Software or System Engineering or something similar
- A few years of experience as Test Engineer
- Affinity with engineering and Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of automated test tools
- Understanding and speaking English
Bonus points for
- Understanding and speaking Dutch;
- Knowledge of BDD and Gherkin specs;
- Experience with Robot framework or Python;
- Knowledge of deployment tools like Docker and Ansible;
- Knowledge of TLS and PKI
- Knowledge of security matters
- Aspiration or experience as starting test coordinator
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
- 3 mobile phones (but not to call with 🙂 ).
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
- Healthy lunch, served at the office every day.
Are you our new Test Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at email@example.com or call +316 1429 1425 before April 23rd 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!