Wanting to make a difference. To work hard with an ambitious team. In a dynamic, innovative environment to which you contribute with your proactive and enthusiastic attitude. At a place where you as a Test Engineer and the rest of the team work on an increasingly better and safer digital society.
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Test Engineer at Cleverbase
As a Test Engineer you are responsible for writing and executing tests, so we can continually improve our services. You create test plans in collaboration with the team and execute functional tests and quality tests based on functional and technical specifications. Working on our test automation (web based, app based, backend APIs) will be part of your responsibilities as well as reviewing and contributing to product and design specifications.
Who are you?
- A bachelor or master degree in Software or System Engineering or something similar
- A few years of experience as Test Engineer
- Affinity with engineering and Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of automated test tools
- Understanding and speaking English
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- A laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOs or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
Are you our new Test Engineer?
Send your CV and motivation letter before November 18th 2022 to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org.