Excited to contribute to a better, safer digital society? Ready to make a difference as a DevOps Engineer?
- Are you looking for an interesting position at an ambitious tech scale-up?
- Want to work at a place where the team works hard to make the seemingly impossible a reality? Want to help make a dream come true?
- Are you interested in innovation and cybersecurity?
If so, this is the job for you!
As Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), Cleverbase is licensed to issue PKI certificates within the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. With our products, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level, after a one-time registration. At Cleverbase, we believe in a trustworthy and secure digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where everyone is in control of their own personal data.
DevOps Engineer at Cleverbase
To make our dream come true, we are looking for a committed DevOps Engineer. Our team is dynamic, fast-growing and multidisciplinary. Transparency, automation and efficiency are key to our success. As DevOps Engineer at Cleverbase, you enjoy collaborating with others to optimize applications for continuous integration and delivery. You are a self-starter, you like a challenge, and are eager to learn about our domain and systems. You understand working with infrastructure-as-code and you automate as much as responsibly possible. Besides that, you approach incidents in a structured manner and contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture.
What we ask from our DevOps Engineer
- Experience in some of the following:
- Working with mission critical solutions
- Working in a secure environment
- Deployment and maintenance of container based solutions
- Container orchestration solutions such as Kubernates
- Working with CI CD pipelines
- Working in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering team
- Designing and implementing solutions using AWS cloud services
- Automation with Python
- Ansible or Terraform
- Monitoring Logging & Alerting
Bonus points for
- familiarity with any of the following
- Clustering & Highly Available Systems;
- experience with domain driven design;
- an AWS DevOps Engineer certificate.
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
- Healthy lunch, served at the office every day.
Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at email@example.com or call +316 1429 1425 before February 12th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!