Excited to contribute to a better, safer digital society? Ready to make a difference as a DevOps Engineer?
- Are you looking for an interesting position at an ambitious tech scale-up?
- Want to work at a place where the team works hard to make the seemingly impossible a reality? Want to help make a dream come true?
- Are you interested in innovation and cybersecurity?
If so, this is the job for you!
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
DevOps Engineer at Cleverbase
To make our dream come true, we are looking for a committed DevOps Engineer. Our team is dynamic, fast-growing and multidisciplinary. Transparency, automation and efficiency are key to our success. As DevOps Engineer at Cleverbase, you enjoy collaborating with others to optimize applications for continuous integration and delivery. You are a self-starter, you like a challenge, and are eager to learn about our domain and systems. You understand working with infrastructure-as-code and you automate as much as responsibly possible. Besides that, you approach incidents in a structured manner and contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture.
Who are you?
- Experience in some of the following:
- Working with mission critical solutions
- Working in a secure environment
- Deployment and maintenance of container based solutions
- Container orchestration solutions such as Kubernetes
- Working with CI CD pipelines
- Working in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering team
- Designing and implementing solutions using AWS cloud services
- Automation with Python
- Ansible or Terraform
- Monitoring Logging & Alerting
A screening is part of the application procedure. Before you can start in your position, you need to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- A laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOs or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
We currently all work from home. It is possible to work at the office when consulted beforehand.
Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
Send your CV and motivation letter before April 30th to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com