Head of Product
You are a pragmatic visionary and you believe in a better and safer digital society. Your flexibility and commitment help you succeed in your role as Head of Product. If you’re interested in an exciting challenge where you can inspire and be inspired, where you can work with an ambitious team to make a dream come true, Cleverbase has the job for you.
Cleverbase is the organisation behind Vidua. We operate as QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider), licensed by the Dutch government. Under strict regulations, we issue PKIoverheid certificates, which is why Cleverbase is stated on them. With these certificates, you can make use of Vidua services. That means you can safely identify yourself online and sign important digital documents with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature.
We believe in a trustworthy, safe, digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where you yourself have the control over your own personal data.
Head of Product at Cleverbase
As a Head of Product at Cleverbase you will have the opportunity to build out the Vidua product management department and lead the transformation to fully stream aligned product teams.
As a member of the Management Team, you will report directly to the Division Lead of Cleverbase. This will give you the opportunity to have a real impact on the organisation’s strategic direction and to drive growth.
You are a change leader who is not afraid to own the difficult decisions to launch or grow new products. You have the propensity to see where the market and competition is heading and know how to fulfill customer needs and win the market. Your enthusiasm and persuasiveness help you get stakeholders on board with your plan.
With your perseverance, dedication and high tolerance for adversity, you pursue long-term goals and you motivate others to do the same. Besides that, you show humility and you’re a strong communicator with a willingness to express vulnerability. These qualities make it that others feel inspired and are eager and proud to work towards our goals as a team.
Responsibilities of our Head of Product
- Translating the company vision and goals into a strong product strategy;
- Inspiring confidence in product direction and building support with key internal stakeholders;
- Overseeing product planning and setting ambitious goals for the product teams;
- Creating company-wide sympathy for external stakeholders (customers and partners);
- Hands-on managing of the product teams, contributing and working alongside the teams in a coaching capacity;
- Owning and driving the overall product roadmap.
What we ask
- Completed University degree in computer science, design or equivalent studies, MBA education is a plus;
- 6+ years of experience in a high growth sector building digital products (preferably with a background in a regulated industry or compliance driven environment);
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, scaling and managing product teams;
- Solid experience of being an active member of leadership teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (Dutch would be considered an advantage).
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
Are you our new Head of Product?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425 before August 6th 2021. We look forward to receiving your application!