Head of Product
You are a pragmatic visionary and you believe in a better and safer digital society. Your flexibility and commitment help you succeed in your role as Head of Product. If you’re interested in an exciting challenge where you can inspire and be inspired, where you can work with an ambitious team to make a dream come true, Cleverbase has the job for you.
You want to sign a contract: you print the document, place a signature, have to scan the document to get it on your computer again, then you send it. Maybe even including a copy of your passport. Do you agree that this is a bit old-fashioned and cumbersome? Cleverbase believes in a trustworthy digital society. In which everyone and every organization can participate. Where you have the control over your own personal data.
With our brand Vidua, you can easily identify yourself online and sign important documents without the use of pen and paper. Vidua is powered by Cleverbase, a Qualified Trust Service Provider that operates in compliance with the strictest requirements from the Dutch government.
Cleverbase is a scale-up with big ambitions. From our office with the best view of The Hague, our talented 100-person team is working on the future of digital business. At Cleverbase, your colleagues have a high social awareness and enthusiasm for art, culture and sports.
Head of Product at Cleverbase
As a Head of Product at Cleverbase you will have the opportunity to build out the Vidua product management department and lead the transformation to fully stream aligned product teams.
As a member of the Management Team, you will report directly to the Division Lead of Cleverbase. This will give you the opportunity to have a real impact on the organisation’s strategic direction and to drive growth.
You are a change leader who is not afraid to own the difficult decisions to launch or grow new products. You have the propensity to see where the market and competition is heading and know how to fulfill customer needs and win the market. Your enthusiasm and persuasiveness help you get stakeholders on board with your plan.
With your perseverance, dedication and high tolerance for adversity, you pursue long-term goals and you motivate others to do the same. Besides that, you show humility and you’re a strong communicator with a willingness to express vulnerability. These qualities make it that others feel inspired and are eager and proud to work towards our goals as a team.
Responsibilities of our Head of Product
- Translating the company vision and goals into a strong product strategy;
- Inspiring confidence in product direction and building support with key internal stakeholders;
- Overseeing product planning and setting ambitious goals for the product teams;
- Creating company-wide sympathy for external stakeholders (customers and partners);
- Hands-on managing of the product teams, contributing and working alongside the teams in a coaching capacity;
- Owning and driving the overall product roadmap.
Who are you?
- Completed University degree in computer science, design or equivalent studies, MBA education is a plus;
- 6+ years of experience in a high growth sector building digital products (preferably with a background in a regulated industry or compliance driven environment);
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, scaling and managing product teams;
- Solid experience of being an active member of leadership teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (Dutch would be considered an advantage).
What do we offer you?
- A flat organization in which no day is the same en where talent, initiative and involvement are greatly appreciated and rewarded
- An environment in which you have the space to develop yourself
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing scale-up
- Good salary, non-contributory pension and travel and phone allowance
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40-hour work week)
- An office that’s easy to reach by public transport, car and bike
We currently all work from home. It is possible to work at the office when consulted beforehand.
Are you our new Head of Product?
Send your CV and motivation letter before 11 februari 2022 to Beatrix ten Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06 1429 1425.
Does this vacancy not suit you, but are you curious about the career opportunities at Cleverbase? Send an open application to Beatrix ten Bosch at email@example.com