Front End Engineer
Ready for an exciting opportunity as our new Front End Engineer? Passionate about creating visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces. They focus on understanding user behaviour, conducting usability tests, and collaborating with designers to ensure a great user experience for a dependable product called ‘Vidua’? Join us in building an inclusive digital society where individuals control their personal data.
About Cleverbase and Vidua
“Carefree online business”. We are Cleverbase: a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), which fully complies with the highest norms of the Dutch government. Our goal is to eliminate paperwork and to make online transactions as secure as possible. With our product ‘Vidua’, we allow our users to digitally identify at the highest security level and to provide documents with qualified electronic signatures.
At Vidua, you will collaborate with young, intelligent and accommodating individuals, who are ready to help you get started in our fast-growing company. Together we will work on realising ambitious goals and building an inclusive digital society, in which everyone has control over their own personal data.
Front End Engineer at Cleverbase
As our Front End Engineer, your main role is to create Vidua products and services that fulfil functional needs. You collaborate with back-end engineers to ensure proper alignment between client and server sides. While we currently use React, we are open to adapting to changes in the front-end world for the best user experience. We value your vision and expect you to stay updated on developments in our domain and contribute to projects with feedback and input.
Who are you?
- You finished your IT studies or you have some years of working experience.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proactive role in structuring and creating improvements.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- Quick learner.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic environment that values and rewards talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative, and involvement.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues who consistently strive to go the extra mile.
- Hybrid work options for greater flexibility.
- Competitive salary, non-contributory pension plan, travel and telephone reimbursement, and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to reach out to Nawid Sahebzadeh, at email@example.com.
If you have valuable contributions to offer our team, even if you don’t fully match the profile, please contact Beatrix ten Bosch via email or call us at 06 1429 1425. Let’s explore how your unique skills can align with our goals.