Front End Engineer
You’re a Front End Engineer on a mission to better our society. You want to build products that can change the way we do business online. That’s why you’re looking for colleagues with that same goal. Interested in working in a dynamic fast-growing tech scale-up? Looking to use your skills as Front End Developer for a better, safer digital society? This could be the job for you!
As Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), Cleverbase is licensed to issue PKI certificates within the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. With our products, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level, after a one-time registration. At Cleverbase, we believe in a trustworthy and secure digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where everyone is in control of their own personal data.
Front End Engineer at Cleverbase
As Front End Developer at Cleverbase, you create products and services for functional wishes within our domain. You work with back-end engineers and clearly discuss your approach to align client and server side properly. While we currently work with React, we are aware the front-end world is dynamic. Therefore we’re open to adaptation so we can always offer the highest quality and best user experience. We value your vision on this!
Other responsibilities for our Front End Engineer
- You proactively keep yourself up-to-date on developments in our domain and related to your role.
- You contribute to projects with feedback and input.
What we ask
- An eye for detail and quality;
- Quick learner;
- Good basis in development: you finished your IT studies or you have some years of working experience;
- Experience with Agile methods;
- Proactive role in structuring and creating improvements;
- Experience with Git.
Bonus points for
- Experience with user experience design;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Webpack and/or other build tools;
- Experience with domain-driven design and functional programming.
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues, where we want to make the seemingly impossible a reality.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
- Healthy lunch, served at the office every day.
Are you our new Front End Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at email@example.com or call +316 1429 1425 before May 21st 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!