Experienced Product Owner Infrastructure
You’re a motivated and experienced Product Owner that wants to make a difference. Someone who wants to use their skills to improve the world. Thus you’re looking for an organization that has that same dream. A place where people work hard and are passionate about their ambitions. An organization where innovation, contribution and trust are part of everyday business. A team that makes the seemingly impossible a reality.
Working at Cleverbase
As Qualified Trust Service Provider, Cleverbase is licensed to issue certificates with the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. After a one-time registration, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents (i.e. your deed of purchase) on the highest eIDAS security level. Completely safe, with your own phone and pin code.
Our dream is to create a personal data space in which civilians and companies can share and exchange information with other parties and to give them back control over their own data. To make that come true, we are looking for a Product Owner with experience on strategic supplier management and build-or-buy decisions, that can manage iterative design and realization cycles and retrieve and process the interests of different stakeholders.
In your role as Product Owner at Cleverbase, your experience with Linux, networking, TLS, redundant physical data centers and cloud infrastructure will be implemented. You contribute to a blameless post-mortem culture and will be responsible for planning and prioritizing the Agile way and for ensuring controls are in place and deviations are acted upon in a structured way.
Demand for our products is high and our organization is growing quickly. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished so far and celebrate our successes together, but we’re far from done. That is why we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Owner Infrastructure to come and help us accomplish even more.
What we ask
- 7+ years working experience as a product owner or technical project manager.
- Good verbal and written communication (commercial, compliant, delivery): you’re able to effectively communicate your plans and approach to both stakeholders and shareholders in English.
- Knowledge of/experience with system administration in Linux/Unix (CentOS, Debian), networking (DNS, TCP/IP) and web (HTTP, TLS).
- You have experience managing (design, build, operate, outsource) cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience managing datacenter infrastructure (servers, networks, hardware security modules).
- Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git.
- Skill in formulating and negotiation requirements, in a way that satisfies both (external) stakeholders and engineers.
- You are flexible when it comes to working hours, as your availability can be asked outside work days, during evenings or weekends.
- You live in The Netherlands.
- Preference working with infrastructure-as-code and you value automating as much as responsibly possible.
Bonus points for:
- experience working at a scale-up in a strictly regulated domain;
- experience with Public Key Infrastructure and mission critical systems.
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded and where we want to make the seemingly impossible a reality.
- Fun, ambitious and smart colleagues with enthusiasm for what they create.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well.
- The best view of The Hague in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
- Lunch served and fruit at the office every day.
Are you our new Product Owner?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at email@example.com or call +316 1429 1425 before Ocotber 30th 2020. If you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way, feel free to contact us as well. We look forward to receiving your application!