You only need to register once, using your smartphone for a video connection with Cleverbase. Your certificates will then be valid for 3 years with the same smartphone. After that, you register again.
What do you need for registering?
- A Dutch passport or identity card that will be valid for at least 30 days after the day you register.
- The Cleverbase registration app for your Android phone or iPhone. You will use this app for your registration at Cleverbase.
- The Authenticate app for your Android phone or iPhone. You can use your Cleverbase account on this app.
- An appointment with one of our registration officers. For this, call (+31 70) 820 96 88 between 9am and 5pm.
How does registration work?
Made an appointment? You will receive an email explaining what to do during your registration. Registration takes 10-15 minutes. The app will:
- refer you to the Authenticate app and will ask you to choose a pin code;
- ask you to make a picture of yourself and your original identification (passport or ID card);
- start a video call for you with our registration officer, who will verify your identity.
You will receive a confirmation email afterward with a link to activate your Cleverbase account.
After activation, you can use the Authenticate app for e-signing documents. You will also receive an email with your personal blocking code. Keep this blocking code safe, as you will need it to prevent misuse of your Authenticate app in case your phone has been lost or stolen.