Senior Mobile Engineer – Wallet
Are you a mobile developer, who’s driven to take our mobile Wallet application on iOS and Android to the next level? Are you a systematic thinker who likes to develop our products, yourself and our engineering team? Then read on, because we are looking for you and your expertise to join Cleverbase / Vidua in The Hague!
Vidua is an innovative qualified trust service provider (QTSP) with an ambition to make safe and easy digital business possible for everyone. We are a fast growing company providing identification and signing services, which fully complies with the highest norms. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a senior mobile developer who will take our wallet app to the next level.
Senior Mobile Engineer for our wallet app
As a senior engineer of the Vidua Wallet, you are a product engineer too: fully responsible for the sustainable development of the Vidua Wallet app on both iOS and Android. You provide hands-on guidance to a team of app developers to develop the Vidua Wallet so that it can serve as a scalable platform for current and future functionalities. You are pragmatic and can lead a team by example. You want to create a product instead of delivering features only.
- Developing and maintaining user-friendly applications that meet the highest security standards.
- Directing, coaching and monitoring the structure and architecture of our mobile apps within the team.
- Actively collaborate with our UX/UI designer to seamlessly implement designs and take the user interface to the next level.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of our software by developing testable and maintainable software.
- Active participation in technical specifications and identifying technical requirements.
- Actively attending code reviews and sharing knowledge within the team.
What we ask of our senior mobile engineer
- At least 5 years of experience as an iOS and/or Android developer.
- You have a proven track record on at least one of these platforms and are not afraid to set the lines on both.
- Communication skills and a team-oriented attitude: you can make technical choices and take your team along with you.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn to embrace new technologies.
- You have an EU passport: Cleverbase is not IND listed and can not recruit team members without an EU passport.
What we offer
- A dynamic and innovative working environment at a leading trust service provider.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects and continuously develop your professional skills.
- Flexible working hours and options for hybrid remote working.
- Competitive salary, non-contributory pension plan, travel and telephone reimbursement, and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions about this challenging position? Please contact Hidde Dorhout email@example.com or Nawid Sahebzadeh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you not fully recognize yourself in the profile, but do you certainly think you can add something valuable to our ambition? Please contact Beatrix via the e-mail address above or call 06 1429 1425.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.