Senior Mobile App Developer (iOS and/or Android)
Are you an innovative Mobile Developer with expertise in iOS and/or Android? Are you fuelled by a desire to simplify, innovate, and revolutionise? Dive into a groundbreaking product called ‘Vidua’ and craft the new European Digital Wallet with us. We strive towards an inclusive digital world where individuals have true power over their personal data and digital identity.
Senior Mobile App Developer (iOS and or Android) at Cleverbase
“Carefree online business”. At Cleverbase, we’re a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) fully compliant with the strictest Dutch government standards. We eliminate paperwork while ensuring reliability. Say goodbye to printing, scanning, and signing on screens. Introducing Vidua, our innovative brand that lets you verify your identity and sign important documents online, paper-free.
Vidua provides a digital identity to 1500 new users a week using a digital customer journey at the highest level of assurance acknowledged by the EU. We are taking the next steps to introduce new patented cryptography from our lab into our consumer apps. This will ensure a future proof and stable digital wallet. This means we are looking for mobile app developers that can implement and maintain our apps in complex systems. This is both challenging and exciting.
What we need most from you as our senior mobile developer
- Thorough technical skill and knowledge on app development.
- Xcode, Swift, Firebase for iOS
- Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, Firebase for Android.
- Experience with complex systems engineering in interaction with backend systems. Specifically working with secure modules and cryptography.
- Ability to develop scalable and maintainable solutions in a compliance and security domain.
- We expect that you can explain your thinking and implementation choices on a technical and functional level.
- You’re able to contribute to architecture bottom-up and implement architecture top-down; share best practices with colleagues and keep up with the latest mobile app and technology trends.
Who are you?
- You have 5 or more years of experience in mobile development.
- A bachelor or master degree relevant to software engineering.
- A CV that clearly demonstrates that you have the skills and experience that we are looking for.
- EU passport: Cleverbase is not IND listed and can not recruit team members without an EU passport.
What do we offer you?
- Working in a dynamic environment where talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative and involvement are central and rewarded.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Working with fun, ambitious and smart colleagues who all want to go the extra mile.
- A good salary, good pension (non-contributory for you!), travel and telephone reimbursement and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- A laptop of your choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and convincing motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via email@example.com. Do you have questions about this challenging position? Please contact Nawid Sahebzahdeh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you not fully recognize yourself in the profile, but do you certainly think you can add something valuable to our ambition? Please contact Beatrix via the e-mail address above or call 06 1429 1425.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.