Front Desk Agent
Ready for an exciting opportunity as our new Front Desk Agent? Passionate about helping customers and driven by a keen eye for detail, while also being committed to continuous process improvement for a dependable product called ‘Vidua’? Join us in building an inclusive digital society where individuals control their personal data.
About Cleverbase and Vidua
“Carefree online business”. We are Cleverbase: a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), which fully complies with the highest norms of the Dutch government. Our goal is to eliminate paperwork and to make online transactions as secure as possible. With our product ‘Vidua’, we allow our users to digitally identify at the highest security level and to provide documents with qualified electronic signatures.
At Vidua, you will collaborate with young, intelligent and accommodating individuals, who are ready to help you get started in our fast-growing company. Together we will work on realising ambitious goals and building an inclusive digital society, in which everyone has control over their own personal data.
Front Desk Agent at Cleverbase
As our Front Desk Agent, you communicate with customers by phone and email, assist with online registrations, and actively work to improve the customer experience. Whenever there’s a question, you show resolution and thoroughly analyse the underlying issue to provide the customer with a solution. You understand the importance of keeping good records, and you clearly and promptly communicate with your colleagues and other teams. This way, everyone is well-informed about what is happening within the customer service department.
Who are you?
- Available for 24-36 hours per week.
- Educated at MBO+ level and capable of thinking and working at HBO level.
- Willing to work in the evenings as well.
- Good Dutch and English communication and language skills.
- Highly value process optimization.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic environment that values and rewards talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative, and involvement.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues who consistently strive to go the extra mile.
- €2250-€2300 (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Non-contributory pension plan, travel and telephone reimbursement, and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to reach out to Ralf van Oosterhout, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have valuable contributions to offer our team, even if you don’t fully match the profile, please contact Beatrix ten Bosch via email or call us at 06 1429 1425. Let’s explore how your unique skills can align with our goals.