Online Registration Specialist
Ready for an exciting opportunity as our new Online Registration Specialist? Are you an expert in online identity verification, legal identification documents, and/or customer due diligence (CDD)? Or do you want to become one for a dependable product called ‘Vidua’? Join us in building an inclusive digital society where individuals control their personal data.
About Cleverbase and Vidua
“Carefree online business”. We are Cleverbase: a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), which fully complies with the highest norms of the Dutch government. Our goal is to eliminate paperwork and to make online transactions as secure as possible. With our product ‘Vidua’, we allow our users to digitally identify at the highest security level and to provide documents with qualified electronic signatures.
At Vidua, you will collaborate with young, intelligent and accommodating individuals, who are ready to help you get started in our fast-growing company. Together we will work on realising ambitious goals and building an inclusive digital society, in which everyone has control over their own personal data.
Online Registration Specialist at Cleverbase
As our Online Registratie Specialist, you specialise in online identification and ensure the highest level of quality during the registration process. You are an expert in legal identification documents, which is crucial for Vidua’s services. Your role includes:
- Monitoring developments in personal recognition and identification documents, implementing new techniques (biometrics, NFC), and expanding services internationally.
- Supporting identification staff with knowledge about rules and principles, and being the point of contact for questions and second opinions.
- Making well-considered choices with accurate documentation.
- Recognizing and guiding necessary adjustments.
- Additionally, you stay connected to the practical aspect by conducting regular registrations.
Who are you?
- A completed HBO or WO education and at least 2 years of work experience.
- Good proficiency in both Dutch and English languages.
- An example of carefulness, discipline, and integrity.
- Able to detect and correct irregularities based on subtle signals.
- You operate and decide within set boundaries.
- Service-oriented and not easily distracted.
- Knowledge of;
- Authentication checks and forgery techniques of identity documents.
- Facial comparison based on physical characteristics, impersonation.
- Recording identity in trusted registers (BRP, Chamber of Commerce).
- eIDAS, PKIoverheid.
- Experience with CDD, KYC, forensic investigation, or trusted service providers is a plus, as well as the willingness to work abroad (temporarily).
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic environment that values and rewards talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative, and involvement.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues who consistently strive to go the extra mile.
- Hybrid work options for greater flexibility.
- Competitive salary, non-contributory pension plan, travel and telephone reimbursement, and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to reach out to Ralf van Oosterhout, at email@example.com.
If you have valuable contributions to offer our team, even if you don’t fully match the profile, please contact Beatrix ten Bosch via email or call us at 06 1429 1425. Let’s explore how your unique skills can align with our goals.