Ready for an exciting opportunity as our new Registration Officer? Passionate about helping customers and driven by a keen eye for detail, while also being committed to continuous process improvement for a dependable product called ‘Vidua’? Join us in building an inclusive digital society where individuals control their personal data.
About Cleverbase and Vidua
“Carefree online business”. We are Cleverbase: a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), which fully complies with the highest norms of the Dutch government. Our goal is to eliminate paperwork and to make online transactions as secure as possible. With our product ‘Vidua’, we allow our users to digitally identify at the highest security level and to provide documents with qualified electronic signatures.
At Vidua, you will collaborate with young, intelligent and accommodating individuals, who are ready to help you get started in our fast-growing company. Together we will work on realising ambitious goals and building an inclusive digital society, in which everyone has control over their own personal data.
Registration Officer at Cleverbase
As our Registration Officer, your task is to ensure that the customer registration process goes smoothly as a customer service representative. Before customers can use our services, they sign up with us once. Through a highly secure and thoroughly checked video call, they verify their identity, enabling them to do business online securely afterward.
In this role, you check identity documents for authenticity and issue online certificates. You guide customers through the registration process and actively work on optimising it. Recording your work is also part of your daily tasks, and you communicate clearly and timely with your own team and other teams. This way, your colleagues are well-informed about everything happening within our customer service department.
Who are you?
- Available for 24-36 hours per week.
- Educated at MBO+ level and capable of thinking and working at HBO level.
- Willing to work in the evenings as well.
- Good Dutch and English communication and language skills.
- Place a high value on process optimization.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic environment that values and rewards talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative, and involvement.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues who consistently strive to go the extra mile.
- €2250-€2350 (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Travel reimbursement and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to reach out to Ralf van Oosterhout, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have valuable contributions to offer our team, even if you don’t fully match the profile, please contact Beatrix ten Bosch via email or call us at 06 1429 1425. Let’s explore how your unique skills can align with our goals.