Software engineer (Scala, parttime/fulltime)
You’re an ambitious Software Engineer interested in working at a tech scale-up with big dreams and potential. You’re eager to learn and you like sharing your knowledge with others. Also, you believe in a better, safer digital world and you are looking for a team of like-minded people to work with. Sounds like you? This might be the job you’re looking for.
As Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), Cleverbase is licensed to issue PKI certificates within the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. With our products, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents on the highest eIDAS security level, after a one-time registration. At Cleverbase, we believe in a trustworthy and secure digital society. Where everyone and every organization can participate in a human-centered way. A society where everyone is in control of their own personal data.
Software Engineer at Cleverbase
At Cleverbase, we use Domain Driven Design to tend to our business domain, Qualified Information Exchange. We offer our clients the highest level of security and live up to high European legal standards. We’re therefore looking for a trustworthy Product Developer who prioritizes code quality and auditability.
Demand for our products and services is increasing and we’re looking for a motivated Software Engineer to grow with us so we can make the digital society a better place.
What we ask from our Software Engineer
- Experience with Scala and knowledge of and/or interest in:
- Domain Driven Design;
- Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of the importance of compliance and security.
- An eye for code quality, security, auditability and data integrity.
- You write tests for all your code and have experience with continuous integration.
- You document as much as responsibly possible.
Bonus points for
- knowledge of and/or interest in TLS and PKI;
- experience in an ISO-27001 and/or TWS certified environment.
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment with ambitious colleagues in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded.
- A place where we want to make the seemingly impossible a reality.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well:
- The best view of The Hague, in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike.
- Healthy lunch, served at the office every day.
Are you our new Software Engineer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at email@example.com or call +316 1429 1425 before February 26th 2021. As well when you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way. We look forward to receiving your application!