Software Engineer (Scala)
Ready for an exciting opportunity as our new Software Engineer (Scala)? Passionate about finding elegant solutions to difficult tasks and optimising code for performance by solving complex problems and creating efficient algorithms for a dependable product called ‘Vidua’? Join us in building an inclusive digital society where individuals control their personal data.
About Cleverbase and Vidua
“Carefree online business”. We are Cleverbase: a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP), which fully complies with the highest norms of the Dutch government. Our goal is to eliminate paperwork and to make online transactions as secure as possible. With our product ‘Vidua’, we allow our users to digitally identify at the highest security level and to provide documents with qualified electronic signatures.
At Vidua, you will collaborate with young, intelligent and accommodating individuals, who are ready to help you get started in our fast-growing company. Together we will work on realising ambitious goals and building an inclusive digital society, in which everyone has control over their own personal data.
Software Engineer at Cleverbase
As our Software Engineer, you’ll work as a Product Developer who is reliable and values both code quality and auditability. We focus on a business area called “Qualified Information Exchange” using a method called Domain Driven Design.
Who are you?
- Experience with Scala and knowledge of and/or interest in;
- Domain Driven Design
- Microservices architecture
- Understanding of the importance of compliance and security.
- An eye for code quality, security, auditability and data integrity.
- You write tests for all your code and have experience with continuous integration.
- You document as much as responsibly possible.
During the application process, we conduct a screening. Prior to employment, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Conduct.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic environment that values and rewards talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative, and involvement.
- Plenty of development opportunities within our fast-growing organisation.
- Collaboration with fun, ambitious, and smart colleagues who consistently strive to go the extra mile.
- Competitive salary, non-contributory pension plan, travel and telephone reimbursement, and 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
- Laptop of choice: MacBook Pro with macOS or Lenovo ThinkPad with Linux.
- Conveniently located office in The Hague reachable by public transport, car, and bike.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Beatrix ten Bosch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have valuable contributions to offer our team, even if you don’t fully match the profile, please contact Beatrix ten Bosch via email or call us at 06 1429 1425. Let’s explore how your unique skills can align with our goals.