Front end developer
As Front end software engineer, you want to help build and launch innovative products. Preferably in a dynamic environment with ambitious people. A place where you’re constantly developing and learning. Your contribution will make The Netherlands truly digitalise and thus you can help create a safe digital society.
Frontend Developer at Cleverbase
As Qualified Trust Service Provider, Cleverbase is licensed to issue certificates with the Public Key Infrastructure of the Dutch government. After a one-time registration, you can log in, exchange information and sign documents (i.e. your deed of purchase) on the highest eIDAS security level. Completely safe, with your own phone and pin code. During pressure cookers, we make prototypes to quickly find out from which concepts we can make actual products. That’s how we made sure our client could digitally sign a European tender within three days.
As Front end software engineer at Cleverbase, you offer technical solutions for functional wishes within the domain of qualified information exchange. You’ll be working together with back end engineers on aligning client and server side and to communicate best practices. Of course you’re constantly aware of developments relevant to your role as front end developer.
We currently work with React, because we’re enthusiastic about component-based and functional code. However, the front end world is dynamic and we want to adapt so we can always deliver products with the highest technical quality with the best user experience. Your vision on this is important! You’re more than welcome to reach our dream together.
What we ask
- You’re smart, ambitious and have an eye for detail and quality.
- A good basis in development: i.e. you finished your IT studies or you have a few years of relevant working experience.
- You quickly understand new technology.
- You have experience with Agile methods and have a proactive role in structurizing and incrementally create improvements.
- Experience with Git.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Webpack and/or other build tools;
- Experience with domain-driven design and functional programming.
What we offer you
- An informal and dynamic work environment in which talent, initiative and involvement are appreciated and rewarded and where we want to make the seemingly impossible a reality.
- Fun, ambitious and smart colleagues with enthusiasm for what they create.
- Above average salary, non-contributory pension, travel and phone allowance.
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- Many opportunities for growth and development.
- A laptop of your choice: Macbook Pro with macOS or Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux.
In this current situation we all work from home, but once we go back to working at the office, the following is included as well.
- Working in an office building with a coffee bar, food court, and fitness area, easy to reach by public transport, car or bike, and with the best view of The Hague.
- Lunch served and fruit at the office every day.
Are you our new Front end developer?
You’re interested and want to apply: time to update your CV, write a motivation letter and send an email to Beatrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 1429 1425. If you have talents that can contribute to Cleverbase’s ambition in another way, feel free to contact us as well. We look forward to receiving your application!